Tuesday, April 6, 2010

30 weeks!!!

We are 30 weeks today!!! I am so happy that we have made it this far. We had the 3D/4D sono this weekend and I started crying as soon as they got the first image of her face. Michael and I fell head over heels in love with her. She was sooooo perfect but we are biased of course!. She was a little TOOT for the first 1.5 hours. She kept burying her head in my uterus and would not let us see her face. We tried moving, drinking apple juice, Michael talking to her and nothing was working. The sono tech was about to stop trying, so I asked if I could try one more thing. I put my legs indian style like I sit at home and leaned back. She fell right down into place and we got the best views of her. It looks like my placenta previa has moved dramatically too! It's still covering the cervix but only barely!! I'm hoping that it will continue to move the rest of the way and I can have a vaginal birth instead of a c-section. She has lots of hair according to the sono tech! I think she has my mouth and nose and Michael's chin for sure. She yawned, cried, and stuck her tongue out at us all within a matter of minutes!! Now I can't wait to just hold her for the first time. I know I'm going to be one of those emotional mothers that cries for days straight after she is born!

No comments: